Okay. I know I'm a little late on this one. But you don't want to post these things and give away the surprise.
Trust me.
It happens
About this Drawing:
Christmas means something special to everyone. To some it is a time of celebration for a annual religious landmark. To some it is about the plunder of booty brought by Father Christmas.
It is also a time for family, and togetherness. Where we make our own pilgrimage to over come distance so that for once a year we are together as family.
An image like this would go nice in your cubical or next to that cold cup-o-nog.
Happy Holidays.
Grimmfest 2026
-
It is that time of year and I’m off to Grimmfest 2026. Whilst I’m gone, I
will not be posting reviews, though I will check for comments occasionally.
Nor...
16 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment