Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm a somebody!

Hey Folks!

Couple months back my favorite serial audio drama podcast (Wormwood) put out the call for episodic show art. By the way Wormwood is an incredible Horror/Mystery serial podcast, which is funny, and dark with a huge cast of interesting characters voiced by a small but incredibly talented troupe.

If you are a fan of Steve Niles, or Twin Peaks you will love this show.

Anyways... I decided that I'd like to contribute my depiction of the lovely sarcastic Sparrow, the assistant to Dr. Xander Crowe and my favorite character.



I thought I would include the before show number and title.

http://wormwoodshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/ww_crossroads_art_ep20.jpg
After Show number and title.

So if your into the theatre of the mind check out: Wormwood. You won't regret it.

No comments: