Sunday, March 15, 2009

I was going through some stuff...

I was going through some stuff the other day and came across this.
I was going through some stuff the other day and came across this.

Right before I went up to The Joe Kubert School of Cartooning and Graphic Design in Dover, NJ. my friend Jeff Elden ( you know Jeff from The Middle Child Blog) made me this sweet action figure.

He did a repaint on a Punisher action figure and made packaging. My favorite part is all the detailed work on the back. This was a fantastic gift.

"The Hat" was my pseudo-alter-ego from high school. Somewhere there is some artwork of the "Adventures of the Hat and the Loon". The zany adventures of the oh-so-serious Hat, and his zany goggled partner the Loon wielding his giant mallet.

Finding this was really a nice stroll down nostalgia lane.

This was also a time where Jeff was really starting to take his art seriously. It has been a real joy of watching his talent grow.

No comments: